Bodden's Beach Break Bus...
Sun Worshiper? Beach Lover? Just want to "getaway from it all"? Hop-on Bodden's Beach Break Bus...we'll take you straight to the beach...and not just "any" beach...
Sol y Mar Private Beach Club
Bodden's Beach Break Bus provides transportation from your cruise port to/from Roatan's newest destination...Sol y Mar Private Beach Club! It's a relaxing piece of a paradise not yet disovered...avoid the cruise ship crowds at Sol y Mar! As you arrive at your cruise port, you'll see buses lined up to take thousands of your shipmates (and those of other ships in port) to "Tabyana Beach", but you'll be traveling in an air-conditioned tour vehicle only 15 miniutes to Sol y Mar Private Beach Club.
Once at Sol y Mar, the day is YOURS! Sol y Mar Beach Club is the perfect spot to spend the day. You can relax by the beach or under the shade of the tropical trees, with an abundance of beach loungers for sun-worshipers, tropical tree-shaded cushioned chairs & palapas to enjoy. The All-Day pass will give you access to the beach club facilities, restrooms and showers for the 4 to 5 hour tour duration (depending on your ship's itinerary and time-in-port)!There are no independent beach vendors hawking their wares up and down the beach, as on other beaches around the island. This beach club is private...which means only a few hundred guests (at the most!)
Bring a change of clothes if you like, as showers, changing rooms and restroom access are included all part of your Beach Club day! Great food is available for purchase at the CoCo Plum Restaurant and Sharkey's Deli; wonderfully authentic gelato at the Gelateria; and amazing tropical concoctions at Chaca's Bar and the Salty Mermaid Bar! Never a dull moment at Sol y Mar Beach Club -- Roatan's newest beach attraction!
Need a bit more of activity, or a break from snoozing in the sun? Not a problem!
Lots of activities and beach-gear rentals available on-site, as well! Be sure to bring your snorkel gear along (or rent on-site), Sol y Mar is located on Roatan’s northern shore and forms part of Roatan's Marine Park and protected reef area; therefore, your snorkeling experience will be nothing short of unique...and amazing!
After a 5-hour visit to paradise, couresty of Sol y Mar Private Beach Club, your Bodden's Beach Break Bus will return you to your ship's port.
Sun-Lover...or Kick-back-and-Relaxer... We've got you covered on Bodden's Beach Break Bus!
"Bodden's Beach Break Bus " Group Excursion ...with others from your ship:
- Depart Roatan's dock 1 Hour after your ship's scheduled time of arrival at our port (for example, if you are scheduled to arrive at 8AM, we leave at 9AM!.)
- 4 to 5-Hours at the NEW Sol y Mar Private Beach Club (duration depends on your ship's itinerary and time-in-port)
- The Beach Club access includes beach loungers, beach access, showers, restrooms, etc.
- ++If your ship arrives late: Your Fun-n-Sun tour will STILL leave one hour after your ship originally scheduled arrival time, so be prompt!
- "Bodden's Beach Break Bus" Cost: $20 per person, includes Sol y Mar Private Beach Club Access Fees.
- Food/Beverages are not included in this Beach Break fee, however the Beach Club does have on-site bars and restaurants.
- There is no prepayment or deposit for your tour (payment will be in US CASH ONLY once you get to the island)
- Confirmed Reservations are Required
- Minimum of 4 Guests per Ship Required for Tour
You will be notified, upon the time of confirmation, whether the minimum of 4 guests threshold has been met. If not, we will have your reservation "PENDING" until the minimum requirement from your ship is met, at which time an official confirmation will be sent!
Generally, this is NOT an issue, but you may want to contact fellow cruisers via the Cruise Critic Roll Call for your ship to help meet the tour minimum!
Views from around Sol y Mar Private Beach Club, Roatan
The average time spent at Sol y Mar Private Beach Club is 4 to 5 hours. If your ship's itinerary is unusally short , the length of time at the beach may be shortened.
use the form above for booking requests.
If the form is not working for you, or if you have a message, question or comment for Victor Bodden,
owner of Bodden Tours, contact him here...